Throughout law school, Casey clerked at Kaplan Marino where she researched and drafted both routine and complex motions, including a federal sentencing memorandum and assisted in the preparation of a federal trial which resulted in a successful acquittal.
During law school, Casey served on Law Review as a staff member and then an associate editor. Casey also received her Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2018
- California, 2017
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2017
- Southwestern Law School, JD, cum laude, 2017
- Claremont Graduate University, MBA, 2017
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, BS, 2013
- The Dark Side of Bitcoin, Los Angeles Lawyer
- Federal Government's Annual Health Care Fraud Takedown, Daily Journal
- Purging Racial Prejudice from the Administration of Justice, WLALA